Saturday 1 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR DOLLS!!!!

Happy new year dolls! 
I hope you all had a brilliant new years eve night last night, me i was tucked up in bed by about 11 as i have the cold that everyone seems to have and my little girl has got it to so we haven't had much of a good start to the new year at the mo.  I have thought of a few new years resolutions weather i stick to them is another matter as i only usually stick to the for January then it all goes down hill lol.
Here are my resolutions:

1. Spend more time with my family.
2.Don't start smoking again after i have had my baby!
3.Tell my husband what is on my mind if i am annoyed about something and not bottle it all up.
4.Work out more and eat healthy after i have baby.

HAVE YOU MADE ANY RESOLUTIONS?????

No comments:

Post a Comment