Thursday 30 December 2010

Ke$ha

Hi dolls, 
I have a new obsession from today and that is the beautiful KE$HA!!!!
I was watching music channels with my little girl dancing around when Ke$has new music video came on and i was stuck to the TV, her make up was to die for if you was on a night out, some of it could be worn in the day but i would defiantly do my make up for a night out where i was getting dolled right up (witch is never anymore :( but oh well) I can do my make up like it to the housework ha ha.


Here are a few pictures that i have found on the web, i will be doing my make up like ke$ha tomo night so pics will be following on Saturday at some point!


LOVE THIS OUTFIT AND HAIR STYLE

1 comment:

  1. I love Ke$ha as well! Her look is so inspiring. cute blog!

    thatssofletch.blogspot.com

    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete